About Soto Padang
Soto Padang is a sauce dish made from beef broth spiced with natural spices with dried fried beef ingredients. This food comes from Padang, West Sumatra, Indonesia. Soto Padang is very easy to find in Padang restaurants around the world. Other soup ingredients are rice noodles made from rice flour, potato fritter, thin crispy fried beef, fried red onion, celery, and red crackers. Soto Padang served in hot conditions. It tastes delicious so it is very popular.
Beef is very useful for our body. Efficacious ingredients found in beef are: Iron, Protein, and selenium are useful in the formation of red blood, increase metabolism in the body, and cell growth. Read too : How To Make Beef Rendang Delicious and Nutritious
The Ingredients Used in Cooking Soto Padang :
- 5 pieces of red crackers
- 5 pieces of potato fritters
- 250 cc of cooking oil
- 1 liter of boiled water
- Fried onions to taste
- 50 grams of rice noodles
- Lime juice from 1 orange juice
The ingredients used to make Soto Padang sauce :
- 500 grams of fresh beef
- 2 cardamoms
- 1/4 seed of nutmeg, 1 stem of lemongrass, 1 cm ginger, 1 cm of cinnamon
- Bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper powder
- 5 cloves red onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 cloves
Step to make Soto Padang :
- Beef washed till then drained
- Boil water until boiling, enter the beef with cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, lemongrass (crushed), nutmeg, galangal, bay leaves, ginger, salt, boil until the beef is really tender, remove the drain. Save the meat stew (do not throw it away).
- Slice thinly of beef that has been boiled earlier.
- Heat cooking oil, fried beef that has been sliced until crunchy.
- Puree red onion, garlic, pepper powder, flavoring and salt taste.
- Heat oil, saute the finely ground spices until fragrant.
- Enter the seasoning stir in the beef stew that you have prepared earlier
- Slice thinly red onion.
- Soak rice noodle in hot water, then drain.
- Prepare dried fried beef, rice noodle, potato fritters, flush with lime juice and then pour with broth stew.
- Sprinkle with chopped onion and crispy fried onions.
- The delicious Soto Padang is ready to serve
How to serve Soto Padang :
Serve Soto Padang in a bowl. Flush with hot sauce. Serve while hot.