About Spicy Shrimp And Long Beans Balado
Spicy Shrimp And Long Beans Balado is a food made from basic ingredients of fresh shrimp, long beans and red chili. Especially Shrimp are large and fresh. The term Balado is derived from the Padang language, West Sumatra, Indonesia, which means food using red peppers are mashed. These foods are eaten together with rice and vegetables. In addition to shrimp and red chili, other commonly used ingredients are Long beans, Lime or Tomato, and Onion. Its spicy flavor makes Balado Shrimp And Long Beans is much preferred by people who like spicy. And now the term Balado is not only used by people in the Western Sumatera but also throughout Indonesia.
The existence of chili and lime or tomatoes make this dish contains many vitamin C and Provitamin A. Fresh shrimp will certainly be a source of animal protein and minerals that are needed by the human body. Thus Spicy Shrimp And Long Beans Balado cuisine are very healthy and nutritious to be a side dish with rice and vegetables.
How to Make Spicy Shrimp And Long Beans Balado :
- 500 g of fresh shrimp
- 10 Long beans
- 100 grams of red chili
- 20 grams red cayenne pepper
- 4 cm Turmeric
- 10 pieces of red onions
- 2 pieces of Lime or 3 large Tomatoes.
- Cooking oil to taste
- The salt according to taste
How to make :
- Clean Shrimp and remove the head
- Clean Long Beans, cut to taste.
- Blend turmeric and salt. Mix with shrimp that have been cleaned earlier. Allow for 15 minutes for the seasoning to soak in the shrimp.
- Boil red chili, red cayenne pepper, and tomato
- After the red chili, red cayenne pepper and tomato boiled, then mashed.
- Add onion and salt. Puree again.
- Fried shrimp that have been flavored it all.
- Prepare the skillet. Enter the cooking oil then heat.
- Slice three of red onion put in hot oil in the pan.
- After the yellowish onion, enter the red chili, red cayenne pepper, and tomato that has been mashed earlier. Add a little water. Stir until cooked. If you do not use tomatoes, can use lime to taste sour.
- Add long beans that have been cut.
- Add shrimp that have been fried earlier. Stir slowly. Spicy Shrimp And Long Beans Balado ready to serve.
Serving method :
Put the Spicy Shrimp And Long Beans Balado in a clean, dry dish. Serve with rice and vegetables