About Spicy Quail Eggs Balado
Spicy Quail Eggs Balado are foods made from Quail Eggs. Quail eggs come from quails. In addition to Quail Eggs, other ingredients commonly added are Red Chili, Red Cayenne pepper, Onion, and Tomato. It feels spicy, so this food is liked by people who like spicy. How to make it easy and cheap. This food is usually eaten with rice, vegetables, and other side dishes.
Quail Eggs contain a lot of benefits for our bodies. The main content is protein. Proteins that exist in eggs function for the formation of new cells and tissues and repair damaged tissue. Quail Eggs also contain Vitamin A which is very useful in maintaining eye health. Even Quail Eggs also contain Zeaxanthin and Lutein which is an antioxidant that is very useful for the eyes. Eggs contain Vitamin B and Folic Acid which is very useful for the growth of fetal brain and repair of brain cells.
Red chilies and Tomatoes contain Vitamin A and vitamin C so useful as an antioxidant and maintain eye health and endurance.
How To Make Spicy Quail Eggs Balado
- 50 Quail Eggs
- 100 grams red chili
- 10 grams red cayenne pepper
- 10 pieces of red onions
- 2 pieces of Lime or 3 large Tomatoes.
- Cooking oil to taste
- Salt according to taste
How to make :
- Boil the Quail Eggs until cooked and remove the shell.
- Boil, red chili, red cayenne pepper, and tomato
- After red chili, red cayenne pepper and tomato boiled, then mashed.
- Add red onion and salt, puree again.
- Prepare the skillet. Enter the cooking oil then heat.
- Slice 3 red onions, put in the hot oil contained in the skillet.
- After the yellowish onion, enter the red chili, chili pepper, and tomato that has been mashed earlier. Add a little water. Stir until cooked. If you do not use tomatoes, can use lemon juice to taste sour.
- Add the Quail Eggs that have been boiled earlier. Stir slowly. Spicy Quail Eggs Balado is ready to be served.
Serving method :
Serve the Spicy Quail Eggs Balado in a clean, dry dish. Add rice, vegetables and other side dishes.