About Spicy Chicken Balado
Spicy Chicken Balado Food is a food made from basic ingredients Chicken and red chili.
. These foods are eaten together with rice and vegetables. In addition to Chicken and chili, other ingredients used are lime or tomato, and onion. Spicy flavor makes this Spicy Chicken Balado much preferred by people who like spicy. And now the term Balado is not only used by people in West Sumatra but also throughout Indonesia.
The existence of red and lime peppers or tomatoes make this dish contains many vitamin C and Provitamin A which is useful for maintaining eye health and skin. Thus Balado fish cuisine is very healthy and nutritious to be a side dish with rice and vegetables.
How to Make Spicy Chicken Balado :
- 1 kg of Chicken.
- 150 grams of red chili
- 20 grams red cayenne pepper
- 4 cm Turmeric
- 3 cm Ginger, clean the exterior
- 10 grains of Onion
- 5 cloves of garlic.
- 5 lime leaves
- 2 stems of lemongrass.
- 1 seed of the nutmeg
11 1 tablespoon Coriander
- 2 pieces of Lime or 3 large Tomatoes.
- Cooking oil to taste
- Salt according to taste
How to make :
- Cut the Chicken according to taste, then remove the gills. Clean until no more fish blood is left.
- Puree ginger, turmeric, pepper, nutmeg, coriander, onion , garlic, some chili and salt.
- Saute the spice, add the chicken. Add lemongrass and lime leaves . Stir until the chicken is cooked.
- Boil red chilli, red cayenne pepper, and red tomatoes when using Tomato to taste sour.
- After red chili, red chili pepper and tomato boiled, then mashed.
- Add red onion, and salt, then puree again.
- Fried chicken that has been cooked before.
- Prepare the skillet. Enter the cooking oil then heat.
- Sliced three red onion. Put it in the hot oil that is in the pan.
- After the yellow onion, enter the red chili, red pepper, and tomato that has been mashed earlier. Add a little water. Stir until it is visible between oil and water is no longer separated. If not using tomatoes can be replaced by using lemon juice to taste sour.
- Add chicken that have been fried earlier. Stir slowly so that the chicken and potatoes are not destroyed. A tasty, healthy and nutritious Spicy Chicken Balado is ready to serve
Serving method :
Place Spicy Chicken Balado in a clean, dry dish. Serve with rice, vegetables, and other side dishes.