1. About Chinese cabbage vegetables
Chinese cabbage vegetables are made by stir-frying. The material used as the main ingredient is the Chinese cabbage. Additional ingredients are red chili, red onion, and red tomatoes. This Chinese cabbage vegetable is very common in the community. Every region must have known this vegetable dish. Many people choose this vegetable because the texture is soft, easy to cook and quickly cooked. In addition to self-cooked, Chinese cabbage is also often used for making capacity, boiled noodles, and fried noodles.
Must be careful when cleaning this Chinese cabbage, as there are often caterpillars and other small animals folded leaves.
Chinese cabbage contains many substances that are useful for our body. The most common content of the chicory is Vitamin K. Vitamin K is used for blood clotting and reduces the risk of cell damage to the brain. In addition to Vitamin K, white mustard also contains Calcium which is useful for the growth of bones and teeth. So this is very good for children who are still in growth. Chinese cabbage also contains Vitamin A and Vitamin C which are useful for maintaining healthy eyes, skin and improve endurance. Read too: Beef Soup
2. The ingredients used in cooking Chinese cabbage vegetables:
- 1 medium Chinese cabbage,
- 2 red chili seeds,
- 1 seed of red Tomato,
- 3 pieces of red onion,
- Cooking oil to taste,
- Salt to taste, and water enough.
3 Step to make Chinese cabbage vegetables:
- Clean the Chinese cabbage. Open the leaf sheets. Notice whether there are caterpillars or other small animals attached. If any, remove the animal along with the leaf. Wash with tap water that flows clean. Then cut thin.
- Clean the red chili, then split into two parts. Clean the red onion, then thinly sliced. Clean the tomatoes, discard the stem. Then thinly sliced.
- Prepare the skillet, add cooking oil 2 tablespoons. Heat over medium heat. When it’s hot, put onion that has been sliced earlier. Stir and wait until yellowish. Add 300ml of water. Wait until it boils. Add the chopped walnut. Cover for the Chinese cabbage to ripen quickly. Stir until done. Add the split red chili. Add the sliced tomatoes. Add salt to taste. Stir until blended. Close again for 2 minutes.
- Chinese Cabbage Vegetables Stir-fry has been cooked and ready to serve.
How to serve Chinese Cabbage Vegetable: Enter the stir-fry of white Chinese cabbage in a bowl. Serve with rice and other side dishes.
1. About Udang Balado( Hot Spicy Shrimps)
Udang Balado( Hot Spicy Shrimps) is a food made from basic ingredients of fresh shrimp and red chili. Especially Shrimp are large and fresh. The term Balado is derived from the Padang language, West Sumatra, Indonesia, which means food using red peppers are mashed. These foods are eaten together with rice and vegetables. In addition to shrimp and red chili, other commonly used ingredients are Potato, Lime or Tomato, and Onion. Its spicy flavor makes Udang Balado is much preferred by people who like spicy. And now the term Balado is not only used by people in the Western Sumatera but also throughout Indonesia.
Because many who like this dish then this Udang Balado can be found almost every Restaurant Padang. The existence of chili and lime or tomatoes make this dish contains many vitamin C and Provitamin A. Fresh shrimp will certainly be a source of animal protein and minerals that are needed by the human body. Thus Udang Balado cuisine is very healthy and nutritious to be a side dish with rice and vegetables.
Read Too: Dendeng Balado
2. The ingredients used in cooking Udang Balado:
- 1 kg of fresh shrimp,
- 150 grams of red chili,
- 50 grams red cayenne pepper,
- 4 cm turmeric, 10 pieces of red onion,
- 2 pieces of lime or 3 large tomatoes,
- cooking oil to taste, and salt according to taste.
Step to make Udang Balado: Clean Shrimp and remove the head. Clean Potatoes, cut to taste. Blend Turmeric and Salt. Mix with Shrimp that have been cleaned earlier. Allow for 15 minutes for the seasoning to soak in the Shrimp. Boil red Chili, red cayenne pepper, and Tomato. After the red chili, red cayenne pepper and tomato boiled, then mashed. Add red onion and Salt. Puree again. Fried Potatoes until cooked. Fried Shrimp that have been flavored it all. Prepare the skillet. Enter the cooking oil then heat. Slice three grains of red onion put in hot oil in the pan. After the yellowish onion, enter the red Chili, red cayenne pepper, and Tomato that has been mashed earlier. Add a little water. Stir until cooked. If you do not use tomatoes, can use lime to taste sour. Add Potatoes and shrimp that have been fried earlier. Stir slowly. Udang Balado ready to serve.
How to serve Udang Balado: Put the Udang Balado in a clean, dry dish. Serve with rice and vegetables.
1. About Fried Crispy Banana Chocolate
Fried Crispy Banana Chocolate is a food made from banana as the main ingredient. Other additives are wheat flour, rice flour, and chocolate. Fried Crispy Banana Chocolate is very nutritious because bananas contain ingredients that are very beneficial to the body. The benefits of bananas are high in fiber so good for digestion and heart health. Bananas also contain Vitamin B6 which works for the production of insulin, hemoglobin, essential amino acids and antibodies. This also contains high Vitamin C which serves as an important antioxidant that neutralizes harmful free radicals in the body. Bananas are also good for anemia because they contain high iron which is useful in the formation of red blood cells.
There are several types of bananas that can be made Fried Crispy Banana Chocolate, namely Banana King, Banana Uli, Banana Kepok and Banana Horn. The addition of a mixture of wheat flour and rice flour makes this food very crispy. The existence of the last added chocolate adds a delicious Fried Crispy Banana Chocolate. Read too: Pergedel Kentang
2. The ingredients used in cooking Fried Crispy Banana Chocolate
- 1 bunch of Kepok Banana,
- 200 grams of wheat flour,
- 100 grams of rice flour,
- smooth salt to taste,
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar,
- cooking oil to taste, and water enough.
3. Step to make Fried Crispy Banana Chocolate:
Take a banana, then divide into three parts. Combine flour and rice flour in a pan. Add the sugar, salt and stir well. Add enough water until it becomes the appropriate dough and stir well. Prepare the skillet. Add cooking oil and then heat. When the cooking oil is hot, dip the banana in the dough, then put it into the hot oil.Wait until golden yellow and drain. Place the banana fry on a plate, then apply liquid chocolate to the top. Fried Crispy Banana Chocolate is delicious, healthy and nutritious is cooked, ready to serve.
4. How to Serve Fried Crispy Banana Chocolate:
Serve Fried Crispy Banana Chocolate in a clean and dry dish. Serve directly with a glass of hot tea.
1. About Sampadeh (Spicy Fish )
Sampadeh (Spicy Fish )is a food made from fish, especially marine fish plus fresh natural spice herbs. This food is very famous in Padang, West Sumatra, Indonesia This food is eaten with rice and vegetables as a side dish. Spicy and sour taste is very inviting appetite. Other additives include Red Chili, Turmeric, Ginger, Red Onion. To taste the acid can use Kandis or Lime or Tomato, depending on taste.
The large red chili and the presence of lime and tomatoes make this dish contains many Vitamin C, provitamin A, and minerals that are needed by our bodies. Coupled with the presence of fresh marine fish that is a source of protein and minerals that are useful for the growth of new cells and repair of damaged cells and tissues. Spices such as Turmeric and Ginger are also very beneficial for the body because of its content. This dish also does not use cooking oil but only boiled so good for people with high blood pressure and for people with high cholesterol.
2. The ingredients used in cooking Sampadeh (Spicy Fish)
1 kg of Tuna Fish, 200 grams of red chili, 50 grams red cayenne pepper, 3 cm Turmeric, clean the exterior, 3 cm Ginger, clean the exterior, 10 pieces of red onion, 2 pieces of turmeric leaves, 5 pieces of Kandis Acid or 3 pieces of Lime or 5 large Tomatoes, Salt according to taste, and water enough.
3. Step to make Sampadeh (Spicy Fish)
- Clean the tuna fish, remove the gills.
- Cut the fish with the size according to taste.
- Clean again until the fish’s blood does not exist.
- Blend the red Chili, red pepper, Turmeric, Ginger, and Red Onion.
- Prepare the skillet. Enter the fish that has been cleaned earlier.
- Enter also the spice that has been smoothed earlier. Stir well.
- Leave on for 5 minutes. Add Kandis Acid that has been cleaned or lime juice, or tomatoes that have been sliced. Add the turmeric leaves that have been washed, enough water until the fish is all submerged, salt according to taste. Close the skillet. Heat over medium heat. No need to stir. Wait until boiling for 15 minutes and make sure the fish is cooked. Sampadeh is ready to serve.
4. How to serve Sampadeh (Spicy Fish)
Serve the Sampadeh in a clean, dry dish. Complete with rice and vegetables.