About Spicy Beef Balado
Spicy Beef Balado Food is a food made from basic ingredients Beef and red chili.
. These foods are eaten together with rice and vegetables. In addition to Beef and chili, other ingredients used are lime or tomato, and onion. Spicy flavor makes this Spicy Beef Balado much preferred by people who like spicy. And now the term Balado is not only used by people in West Sumatra but also throughout Indonesia.
The existence of red and lime peppers or tomatoes make this dish contains many vitamin C and Provitamin A which is useful for maintaining eye health and skin. Thus Spicy Beef Balado is very healthy and nutritious to be a side dish with rice and vegetables.
How to Make Spicy Beef Balado
- 500 grams of Beef
- 150 grams of red chili
- 20 grams red cayenne pepper
- 2 cm Turmeric
- 3 cm Ginger, clean the exterior
- 10 grains of Onion
- 5 clove of garlic.
- 5 lime leaves
- 2 stems of lemongrass.
- 1 seed of the nutmeg
11 1 tablespoon Coriander
- 2 pieces of Lime or 3 large Tomatoes.
- Cooking oil to taste
- Salt according to taste
How to make :
- Cut the beef according to taste, then remove the gills. Clean until no more fish blood is left.
- Puree ginger, turmeric, pepper, nutmeg, coriander, onion , garlic, some chili and salt.
- Saute the spice, add the beef. Add lemongrass and lime leaves. Stir until the beef is cooked.
- Open the potato skin, cut it into 6 parts, then fry until cooked.
- Red Chilli Boil, red cayenne pepper, and red tomatoes when using Tomato to taste sour.
- After red chili, red chili pepper and tomato boiled, then mashed.
- Add red onion, and salt, then puree again.
- Fried beef that has been cooked before.
- Prepare the skillet. Enter the cooking oil then heat.
- Sliced three onion grains. Put it in the hot oil that is in the pan.
- . After the yellow onion, enter the red Chili, red cayenne pepper, and Tomato that has been mashed earlier. Add a little water. Stir until it is visible between oil and water is no longer separated. If not using tomatoes can be replaced by using lemon juice to taste sour.
- Add beef that has been fried earlier. Stir slowly so that the beef and potatoes are not destroyed. A tasty, healthy and nutritious Spicy Beef Balado is ready to serve.
Serving method :
Place Spicy Beef Balado in a clean, dry dish. Serve with rice, vegetables, and other side dishes.