About Chicken And Eggplant Curry
Chicken And Eggplant Curry is a dish made from chicken and Eggplant as the main ingredients added with fresh natural spice herbs. This food is eaten with rice and vegetables as a side dish. The delicious taste is very inviting appetite. Other additives in the form of red chili, red cayenne pepper, turmeric, ginger, red onion, garlic, pepper, coriander, lime leaves, and lemongrass.
The existence of the use of a lot of red chilies, making this dish contains many Vitamin C, provitamin A, and minerals that are needed by our bodies. Coupled with the existence of fresh chicken that becomes a source of protein and minerals add nutrients to this cuisine. Spices such as Turmeric and Ginger are also very beneficial for the body because of its content. This dish also does not use cooking oil so good for people with high blood pressure or for people with high cholesterol.
How To Make Chicken And Eggplant Curry :
- 1 kg of fresh chicken
- 250 grams Eggplant
- 100 grams of red chili
- 20 grams red cayenne pepper
- 3 cm Turmeric, clean the exterior
- 3 cm Ginger, clean the exterior
- 4 cm Galangal, clean the exterior.
- 10 red onions
- 10 Cloves Garlic
- 2 pieces of turmeric leaves
- 5 lime leaves
- 2 stems of Lemongrass.
- 1 seed of the nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon Coriander
- 1 teaspoon of Pepper
- 1 coconut, take the coconut milk.
- The salt according to taste
- Sufficient water
How to make :
- Clean the chicken, then cut according to taste.
- Clean Eggplant. Cut about 6 cm
- Blend the red Chilli, red cayenne pepper, Turmeric, Ginger, Galangal, Onion, Garlic, Nutmeg, Pepper, and Coriander.
- Prepare the skillet. Enter the chicken that has been cleaned earlier. Enter also the spice that has been smoothed earlier. Stir well.
- Add the washed lime leaves
- Add the turmeric leaves that have been washed.
- Add the cleansed lemongrass.
- Add coconut milk and enough water until the chicken is submerged.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add Eggplant, stir slowly.
- Heat over medium heat. Support slowly so the chicken is not destroyed. Wait until boil for 30 minutes and make sure the chicken and Eggplant is cooked.
- A delicious, healthy and nutritious Chicken And Eggplant Curry is ready to serve.
Serving method :
Serve Chicken And Eggplant Curry in a clean and dry dish. Complete with rice and vegetables.