1. About Chinese cabbage vegetables
Chinese cabbage vegetables are made by stir-frying. The material used as the main ingredient is the Chinese cabbage. Additional ingredients are red chili, red onion, and red tomatoes. This Chinese cabbage vegetable is very common in the community. Every region must have known this vegetable dish. Many people choose this vegetable because the texture is soft, easy to cook and quickly cooked. In addition to self-cooked, Chinese cabbage is also often used for making capacity, boiled noodles, and fried noodles.
Must be careful when cleaning this Chinese cabbage, as there are often caterpillars and other small animals folded leaves.
Chinese cabbage contains many substances that are useful for our body. The most common content of the chicory is Vitamin K. Vitamin K is used for blood clotting and reduces the risk of cell damage to the brain. In addition to Vitamin K, white mustard also contains Calcium which is useful for the growth of bones and teeth. So this is very good for children who are still in growth. Chinese cabbage also contains Vitamin A and Vitamin C which are useful for maintaining healthy eyes, skin and improve endurance. Read too: Beef Soup
2. The ingredients used in cooking Chinese cabbage vegetables:
- 1 medium Chinese cabbage,
- 2 red chili seeds,
- 1 seed of red Tomato,
- 3 pieces of red onion,
- Cooking oil to taste,
- Salt to taste, and water enough.
3 Step to make Chinese cabbage vegetables:
- Clean the Chinese cabbage. Open the leaf sheets. Notice whether there are caterpillars or other small animals attached. If any, remove the animal along with the leaf. Wash with tap water that flows clean. Then cut thin.
- Clean the red chili, then split into two parts. Clean the red onion, then thinly sliced. Clean the tomatoes, discard the stem. Then thinly sliced.
- Prepare the skillet, add cooking oil 2 tablespoons. Heat over medium heat. When it’s hot, put onion that has been sliced earlier. Stir and wait until yellowish. Add 300ml of water. Wait until it boils. Add the chopped walnut. Cover for the Chinese cabbage to ripen quickly. Stir until done. Add the split red chili. Add the sliced tomatoes. Add salt to taste. Stir until blended. Close again for 2 minutes.
- Chinese Cabbage Vegetables Stir-fry has been cooked and ready to serve.
How to serve Chinese Cabbage Vegetable: Enter the stir-fry of white Chinese cabbage in a bowl. Serve with rice and other side dishes.