About Spicy Egg
Spicy Egg is foods made from egg and red chili. Commonly used eggs are Chicken Egg or Duck Egg. In addition to eggs, other ingredients commonly added are Potato, Red Chili, Red Cayenne pepper, red onion, and Tomato. It feels spicy, so this food is liked by people who like spicy. How to make it easy and cheap. This food is usually eaten with rice, vegetables, and other side dishes.
Eggs contain a lot of benefits for our bodies. The main content is protein. Proteins that exist in eggs function for the formation of new cells and tissues and repair damaged tissue. Eggs also contain Vitamin A which is very useful in maintaining eye health. Even eggs also contain Zeaxanthin and Lutein which is an antioxidant that is very useful for the eyes. Eggs contain Vitamin B and Folic Acid which is very useful for the growth of fetal brain and repair of brain cells.
Red chili and Tomatoes contain Vitamin A and vitamin C so useful as an antioxidant and maintain eye health and endurance.
2. The ingredients used in cooking Spicy Eggs:
- 10 chicken eggs,
- 150 grams potatoes when using potatoes,
- 50 grams red chili,
- 50 grams red cayenne pepper,
- 10 pieces of red onion,
- 2 pieces of lime or 3 large tomatoes,
- cooking oil to taste, salt according to taste.
3. Step to make Spicy Balado Eggs:
- Boil the egg until cooked and remove the shell.
- Clean Potatoes, cut to taste. Soak in salt water. Fry until the color is yellowish and ripe.
- Boil, Red Chilli, Red Cayenne Pepper, and Tomato. After red chili, red cayenne pepper and tomato boiled, then mashed. Add red onion and salt, puree again.
- Prepare the skillet. Enter the cooking oil then heat. Slice three red onions put in the hot oil contained in the skillet.
- After the yellowish onion, enter the Red Chili, red cayenne pepper, and Tomato that has been mashed earlier. Add a little water. Stir until cooked. If you do not use tomatoes, can use lemon juice to taste sour. Add the fried potatoes, the eggs that have been boiled earlier. Stir slowly.
- Spicy Egg is ready to be served.
4. How to serve Spicy Eggs:
Serve the Spicy Egg in a clean, dry dish. Add rice, vegetables and other side dishes.